Use Rental Income to Qualify
Investor Cash Flow Loans
Our Simple Access® Non-QM Investor Cash Flow loan is an excellent solution for real estate investors. You may use rental income generated from the subject property to qualify.
Rather than being based on income and employment documentation, this unique rental property loan program qualification is based on what the cash flow from the property will be once it’s rented.
- Loan amounts to $3.5MM
- No debt-to-income (DTI) or employment verification required
- Qualification is based on the debt-service coverage ratio (DSCR) of the subject property
- All occupancy types (Primary residence, second home or investment property)
- Multiple financed properties allowed
- First time home buyers not eligible
- DSCR must be greater than or equal to 1. (The gross rent must be greater than the mortgage payment including principal, interest, taxes, insurance, and any property association fees.)
- For a purchase transaction the amount used for rent will be the lesser of market rental price (per an appraisal) or current rental price if there is an existing lease in place.
- For a refinance transaction the amount will be the lesser of market rental price (per an appraisal) or current rental price. Leases for the previous 12 months must be provided.
Get in touch.
We’re here to answer any question you may have about Investor Cash Flow Loans or any of our other mortgage programs.
We're dedicated to helping borrowers find the right home loan program for their situation. Contact us today for a free quote and consultation.
Call us today: (888) 379-0303