No Down Payment Loan Program for Rural Home Buyers
USDA Home Loan
- No down payment required
- A minimum FICO® Score of 640
- Loans available to borrowers with income that doesn’t exceed $86,850 in most areas (varies by area)
- Loans available on 1 – 4 unit properties, condos, and PUDs
- Lower mortgage insurance requirements than most federal-backed loans
- Available as a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage
- The USDA uses household income to determine eligibility (ensuring you make less than the limits for your area), but only borrower/co-borrower income to qualify for the loan
- The property must be your primary residence
- The property must be rural according to the USDA guidelines
Other terms and conditions will apply. Contact a Mortgage Loan Originator for more information.
We're dedicated to helping borrowers find the right home loan program for their situation. Contact us today for a free quote and consultation.
Call us today: (888) 379-0303